I went to Stockholms Universitet (Stockholm University) the spring 2003. I had among other things a course in multi-agent-systems. Our task was to, in teams, make ai-agents that could play chess together. I didn’t learn too much about multi-agent-systems (other than it doesn’t work well for chess) but I did make a nice chess-agent. I have wanted to take that code, convert it into C++ (it was coded in Java) and see how hard it would be to beat when I increase the search-depth etc… Well. All I have to do is make a graphic front-end, and convert all the code. ;]

2005.01.20: Shaders are mostly done… per vertex lighting, ah well.

2005.01.17: The graphic frontend is in the making.